Hold the Date! 2018 e-CImpact User Conference Nashville, TN ~ June 19-21, 2018
Mark your calendars for the 2018 e-CImpact User Conference to be held in Nashville TN on June 19th, 20th, and 21st, 2018.
The annual e-CImpact User Conference is a special time of year, where Seabrooks Staff has the opportunity to meet users face-to-face and form lasting friendships with the people we support throughout the year. June of 2017 in Phoenix, AZ was no exception.
Every year, the conference brings people together to learn how to take full advantage of the powerful tools offered in e-CImpact. Seabrooks offers in-depth, interactive training sessions, discussions, group activities and networking opportunities – all geared toward utilizing e-CImpact to streamline each organization’s internal processes and enhance their community impact efforts.
The 2017 conference featured hands-on training of e-CImpact’s new Advanced Reporting Tool, which includes built-in data visualizations and customizable performance dashboards. The business intelligence tool allows e-CImpact users to easily view and analyze the data and information stored in their system – enabling them to identify trends and tell their story.
Some of the comments that were sent in after the conference that put a huge smile on the faces of the Seabrooks Team:
• “Seabrooks has set the bar even higher for quality web based grant platforms. They continue to innovate to make the grant experience even easier for the funder, the grantee and the volunteer.”
• “This was one of the most useful/helpful trainings I have ever attended!”
• “Learning how e-CImpact can automate processes I’ve done manually is my most exciting takeaway from the conference. Thank you!”
• “That this system is actually so easy to navigate and user friendly. I love that when there is a suggestion it is taken into consideration for an enhancement.”
• “No need to keep separate spreadsheets for anything anymore!! Volunteer rosters, funding awards, agency mailing addresses. e-CImpact can do all that for me and merge those fields into so many useful reports and award letters!”