You may not be Santa, but this time of year is a great time to make a list of your own…a year-end system checklist!
You’ve accomplished a lot of great things this year. As it comes to a close, it’s worth taking a moment to reflect on that work, how your grants and impact management system was leveraged to achieve it, and identify updates and adjustments for a successful year to come.
Need some inspiration? Here are a few ideas to get your list started:
• Update contact information for your organization as well as your stakeholders
• Ensure volunteers’ conflict of interest statements are up to date
• Clean up communications and posts shared with partners and volunteers
• Pull easy-to-analyze reports with this year’s progress report/performance data
• Adjust (or enter!) this year’s allocations/awards
• Review and refresh report categories for more powerful reporting
• Deactivate old forms, partner profiles, etc. for more efficient system navigation
• Examine the information you collected in applications, reports, and evaluations to identify opportunities for refinement
• Find one new system feature you’d like to use next year to benefit you, your team, your community partners, and your volunteers and reach out to your dedicated support team to learn how!
Now that you have a preliminary list, check it twice! What needs to be added to this list for your organization and how can the tools in your grant management system help?
e-CImpact makes your year-end tasks an easy lift with:
• Automated required profile reviews for agency partners and volunteers
• Mass-deactivation options for profiles, forms, informational posts, and more
• Nearly 200 customizable report templates to get information out in an easy-to-read format
• Online documentation, training videos, and first-class, unlimited support from a team that cares!
Seabrooks is committed to your success with staff that has a full spectrum of experience and a grants management system as flexible as you are. If you are ready to explore how the right system can make checking items off your year-end list a breeze, reach out to the Seabrooks team at email@example.com.