Five reasons we're gratefeful for you
We love this time of year because it reminds us to take a moment to reflect on all we’re thankful for.
We are extra thankful to have the privilege of serving so many who serve others. In other words, we are thankful for YOU! Why? We’ll tell you!
1. You are a force for good. You work hard every day to make a difference in your community and for your neighbors.
2. You are dedicated. When the going gets tough, you get going! Community impact is big work, and you give it your all.
3. You lift others up when things feel like they’re crashing down. Facing years of crises and upheaval, you’ve bent, and never broken, to uplift partners and community members in need.
4. You give endlessly. Time, talent, and heart. You’ve granted it selflessly, going above and beyond more times than can be counted.
5. You’re a ROCK STAR! We’re just sayin’.
You are the reason for our appreciation in this season, and we simply can’t thank you enough for all you do to make this world of ours a better place.