Are you fully leveraging the information collected in your grant management system? With competing priorities, relationships to foster, and community members to serve, it can be hard to carve out time to really dive in to all the good stuff you’ve gathered as you’ve invested in community partners and programs.
At Seabrooks, we get it! That’s why we’ve built powerful, simple-to-use reporting features in e-CImpact so you can get in, get what you need out, and move ahead with your community-changing efforts equipped with the information you need to do it more efficiently and effectively. Let’s check out some ways you can put your data to work for your organization!
1. Application and report progress:
Keep up to date on which partners have started, completed, or are waiting until the deadline gets closer for your applications and reports
2. Funding requests: Review funding request amounts for an entire funding process, specific funding priority area, and by individual applicant.
3. Funding history analysis: Explore where funds have been invested in the past to identify trends and gaps.
4. Who is being served: Dive into demographic data for those being served to discover bright spots and disparities.
5. Funding impact: Examine impact data for the mission-aligned programs and strategies your organization is investing in.
6. Who is attending events: Get a quick glance at partner staff and volunteers who have RSVP’d for an upcoming event or meeting so you can prepare accordingly.
8. Program summaries:
Generate a simple summary of all programs you are partnering with and investing in, including descriptions of their services, to share with stakeholders
9. Contact information for partners: Throw away that out-of-date spreadsheet and replace it with a report that includes all the contact information you need for partner agencies.
We’ve only scratched the surface with the list above. Even better, you won’t be dedicating hours to creating these action-informing reports. All of these can be yours with a few simple clicks.
If you are ready to put your data to work for you while receiving the best service and support around, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discover how Seabrooks can help.