Easy-to-use e-CImpact features for managing open invitation funding opportunities
Are you deploying new, innovative funding strategies to meet your community’s needs while expanding outreach to engage new partners in your impact work? You aren’t alone.
Putting innovative grantmaking practices into action, and inviting new community partners to participate, is exciting and, at times, challenging. One aspect that should not be challenging is managing this work in your grants management system.
e-CImpact makes it easy for you to facilitate, and community partners (new and existing!) to participate in, your community-wide funding opportunities.
• Easy access for agencies. Self-registration, simple-to-follow steps, tailored questions, and the option for automatic approval.
• Warm welcome. “Warm” and “grant management system” don’t typically go together. That doesn’t mean they can’t! Your special welcome page for agencies accessing your system for the first time can welcome them and give them important guidance and information to support their success.
• EIN validation. If nonprofit status is a requirement for funding from your organization, this feature is for you. When activated, registering agencies provide their EIN, which is automatically verified in the IRS Exempt Organizations Business Master File database.
• Sneak peek at funding opportunities. Want to help agencies determine if an opportunity is right for them before they even start? Show a list of available funding opportunities with descriptions during the registration process to help them decide if their services are aligned with your goals.
• Save agencies valuable time with qualification. Be sure agencies meet minimum requirements by using a Qualification form. Gather key eligibility responses and establish required answers for agencies and programs to move onto a letter of intent or application process.
The best part? All these features (and so many more!) can be customized and leveraged in the manner most efficient and effective for your organization.